Discounted Deals Property For Sale In Mumbai
46.28 L - 1.20 Cr
Description: Planned and designed by Lodha Group's smartest minds, Lodha Palava is India's first combined Greenfield smart city in Dombivali, with standard facilities including world-class educational institutions, high-quality sports facilities, and much more. Their posh 1, 2, 3 Bhk OC received homes in Phase 1 are ready for possession, and Phase 2 is progressing rapidly for possession in November 2021. This reflects Lodha Palava is developing as a private-sector solution to the urbanization challenges of the developing world. Their superlative amenities are expanded in the territory to engage its occupants in the activities as per your taste and urge of experiments. Such as multi-purpose courts and ground, pools, jogging tracks, amphitheater near riverside, temples, and a lot then you can perceive and demand. With all the luxury comes essential like, water management, 24/7 surveillance, waste management, and transportation facilities are inclusive in their peak priority.
1.30 Cr - 2.15 Cr
Description: Rustomjee Urbania is one of the most known and professionally designed township in Majiwada. Its vast estate is inflated across 120+ acres with spacious open space and lavish 2 bhk homes which host all comforts. The residences in D and L wing will be ready for possessions in 2023 and E and K wing will be ready in 2022, plus they are packed with thoughtfully designs interiors to look after your privacy and convenience. Not just the glamour and luxury, but homes here are well-connected with the rest of the city. Their amenities will go hand in hand with your personal space. The luxuries such as a pool with deck, gym, entertainment corners, parting terrace, senior citizen area, etc, enough to keep you engaged after your long tiring day. Here, your safety and sanitation are their topmost priority which is executed precisely. So come savor Rustomjee Urbania, a place where you can have the best moments for the coming years.
75.00 L - 2.54 Cr
Description: Another spectacular township from Kalpataru Group, Kalpataru Park City is a gallant estate which is expanded across 108 acres near Ghodbandar Rd, Thane West. It reflects the astonishing state of craftsmanship and elite architecture. With magnificent clusters like Sunrise, Starlight & Immensia, established in the estate gives its occupants an unimagined lifestyle. When several innovative and professional ideas work together, like structural engineering done by Sir Ove Arup, Hong Kong, architecture by Mr. Hans Brouwer, and Master planners like Peter Barrett, the result is this estate. Along with serene majesty of nature the estate gives a diversity of high-class amenities that suits the lifestyle of the occupants. Like high-tech gyms, club house, vast open space for jogging, custom designed pool, and lot more. Plus, the estate follows a 6-tier sophisticated surveillance for 24/7 protection. With the practice of eco-friendly managements like saving water, unloading waste, optimal use of the natural resources is something which the Kalpataru Park City follows like a schedule.
79.50 L - 1.91 Cr
Description: Lodha Amara, a beautiful township developed across 44 acres near Ghodbandar Road, Thane, is consisting of the finest amenities inside out which you can ever savor. Now it offers premium and read-to-move-in 1, 2, and 3 Bhk homes with matchless interiors. Lodha Amara will be a mesmerizing experience for every occupant its open space is filled with the scent of nature. This estate is well connected with road & railway networks, including an airport just 50 minutes away, additionally supermarkets, schools, and offices in spitting distance. Your home and the amazing neighborhood are thoughtfully designed which ensures your comfort and privacy. The project contains three phases, the 1st phase is ready with an active 25,000 sq. ft clubhouse & gym. Already 30% of apartments are ready for delivery, and the rest 70%. Plus you can enjoy the spacious mini-theater, multi-purpose courts & many more facilities which will boost your daily energy levels.